Friday, September 17, 2004

And the good news is....

For a long time I've been pondering this adventure. Everywhere we seem to turn there is nothing but bad news being thrown at us. I am an optimist. That I will admit. I believe we each can choose whether today will be a good mood or bad mood day. When my kids were young, I would tell them not to try to change the world, but just to light up their own corner of the world each day. And hopefully, it would be contagious. Unfortunately, the way the world is looming these days, trying to light up only your corner of the world just isnt enough. With that thought in mind, I've decided to try to wade through the everyday messages and announcements to find some story that highlights the good. The theme of this blog will be just that. And maybe, just maybe, I will do my part and show my kids that lighting up their corner can be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home